| home |
Membership has its advantages!
Membership has its advantages!
Media in Education is members-only, resource for those serious about utilizing state of the art multimedia and other technologies in their learning environments. Membership is FREE. Our mission is to provide both a clearing house of useful information and a virtual community environment in which to share ideas, ask questions and learn from each other.
We offer a wide range of articles, tutorials, case studies, tips, and other resources prepared by our MIE staff. Other content is contributed by our members. A third resource is comprised of information harvested by our editors from various web-based news sources. We also present the results of relevant academic research of technology in education.
MIE seeks to inform using a variety of media, including articles, photography, audio and video presentations. As you explore our site, you will see web pages, acrobat PDF files, flash presentations, videos, slide shows, mp3 files, etc. We as produce podcasts as well.
The MIE community is perhaps the most important resource of all. Many of our members already have vast experience with using media technology. In the Discussion Forums they have time and again shared their successes and provided aid to those of us who still struggle to learn and use the latest techniques.
Within the members-only area, you'll find a comprehensive source of in-depth information, feature articles including hands on reviews of presentation tools, downloadable examples of educational tools, advice and opinions from successful educators from around the country, smart classroom ideas and suggestions, design tutorials, and much more - all for, and from, the view point of educators using media in education. At MediaInEducation you'll find --
- Feature Articles in narrative, video and/or audio formats covering ideas about how to implement digital multimedia techniques and advanced technology in the learning environment
- Case Studies covering how other institutions have successfully implemented state of the art multimedia technology
- Theory and practice in Smart Classroom Design
- MIE Newswire: A timely review of technology in education news articles from around the web, hand picked by MIE editors
- EDTECH Research: Scholarly research related to using technology in education
- Discussion Forums: The heart of Media in Education is the exchange of ideas and information among our members, which occurs in the Forums
- M-I-E Soap Box: Gives you the opportunity to sound off to an audience of your peers and colleagues about important issues
Subscribing now guarantees that you'll immediately receive access to everything you need for keeping up-to-date with using media in education no matter where you are. All the content is available exclusively over the net and is updated daily.
TO BECOME A MEMBER Joining now will give you immediate access to all the resources in the member's only section. To join, Please Click Here
Want to subscribe by phone? Call us at 914-613-3303
QUESTIONS? Feel free to email us at email@example.com